Now small shops and garages generating low volumes of used oil can gain the economical heating advantages of owning a durable Firelake’s Waste Oil Heater. This heater efficiently burns waste oil, transmission fluid as well as regular heating oil.
- Efficiency: The innovative Horizon Heater’s heat exchanger design eliminates the costs of a burner target. This system also contains no fuel tubes, which means reduced cleaning time and no tube repair costs.
- Advanced Heat Exchanger Design: Reduces corners and thermal stress points to provide longer life and easier upkeep
- Warranty: lifetime limited heat exchanger warranty
- Dual Stack Connections: Vent gas out left or right side for a more versatile installation
- Dual, Multi-Directional Air Outlets: Left and/or right side, up or down, right or left louvering
- Squirrel Cage Blower Standard
- Light Weight: Easy to handle and install
- Multiple Voltages: 120-volt/60-amp and 220-volt/50-amp available
- Customized Heat Exchanger Cleanout Tool Standard: Promotes regular and complete maintenance of heat exchanger
- Download Brochure . Operating Manual is on page http://www.firelakemfg.com/products/heaters/
|Input (approx. BTU/hr.)||155,000 (45.42kW)|
|Output (approx. BTU/hr.)||120,000 (38kW)|
|Stack size||8″ / 20.3 cm|
|Shipping Weight||390 lbs./ 177 kg.|
|Heater dimensions (L x W x H)
Includes outside measurements of fan and burner
|34.5″ x 22″ x 79″ / 87.6 cm x 55.9 cm x 2.0 m|
|Duct Opening||15″ x 15″ (38.1 cm)|
|Electrical requirements (maximum circuit protection)||30A ( 15 A for export)|
|Approx. fuel consumption||1.12 GPH|
|Outlet Air Temperature||170 F|
|Compressed air requirements||2 CFM @ 40 PSI / .057 m3/min.@.28Mpa|
|Patents||US: 5,067,894 utiliy, 331,104 des., 331,105 des.
CAN: Pat. 2,029,366, 69,374 des., 69,157 des.
|Fuels||Crankcase oil, transmission and hydraulic fluids, as well as other petroleum-based lubricants (any weight combinations up to SAE 50 as well as #1 and #2 fuel oil.)|
|Oil transfer pump||18 GPH @ 35 PSI (68 LPH @ .24 Mpa)|